Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Mitigating Risk

I use ECM to break scrams.  I use warp core stabalizers on my Procurer in Low.  I use a scout during transport.  I mitigate risk.

The other day, someone told me I was a "cheating".  This was in regards to my ECM drones.  I asked them why, and they said because ECM was broke (as they were in their Ishtar).  I asked if he had ECCM? Of course he said no, its stupid to use ECCM.  Apparently, not if he had he might have gotten a kill instead of whining.

I moved a Myrm down to Low, fitting it Shield tank and 6 Stabs.  When I was hit with 2 scrams from a gate camp, they called me a pu$$y for fitting stabs.  Five vs. One, really that is being manly?

I dont know why I was surprised.  We live in an entitled society.  This was really just a symptom of that.  "I am entitled to kill you, and ruin your day, but you are mean and a bad player/person/cheater if you use things to get out of my CERTAIN kill."

I now revel in their tears.  Not because they are suffering, but because of the irony that they have them after attempting to inflict them.

No comments:

Post a Comment