Monday, October 13, 2014

Attack recruiting

We had some people in system last Thursday, I was in class but the rest of the corp spent 30 min looking for them and they left. 

One was back insystem Friday evening.  I found him in a site and engaged. I lost, but came back in a pvp ship instead of my pve ship (whoops).  He started too far away for me point and we traded blows at 40k or so before he warped off. 

We talked after and talked about him and his buddy joining.  I have no authority and they wanted to talk about it amongst themselves.  But one of our diplomats came on and gave them temp blue status.  The understanding they would decide before the end of the weekend.

His buddy was on later and invited people to Mission.  The rest of the corp is not vey trusting and have more expensive ships.  Me I am either too new to know better or less caring if I get screwed so I accepted.

Was good fun, talked to him a bit, both of us lost a ship to NPC's, and neither cared.  He and his friend all have been playing about 6 months.
 
Spent most of the weekend writing a paper that was due, so hopped on Sunday afternoon/eve.  Some of the older players were jonesing to shoot them because they hadnt decided yet.  Was crazy, its not like we are always fleeting together that 2-5 more players wouldnt help.   They had a reasonable deadline, no sense rushing it.

I wasnt on all night, but by the time I get home tonight it will be decided.  I hope I have new/more people to fly with.

No comments:

Post a Comment