Thursday, October 23, 2014

Goals

I set myself some goals yesterday.  Wrote them down, and will keep marching towards them.

For my main, I set a few 3 month and 6 month goals.  The 3 month goals, I want to fly Amarr Interceptors, & Stealth bombers.  I want to keep my Proph at 70k EHP, and up it to 400dps.  And I want to get to 500m.  All of these are doable.  The Frig training will take a month, and so will the Proph, so I should still have a month to play around with.  The isk goal is kinda strange.  But I have bought a lot of ships recently (up to 3 active frigs, 2 active dessie, 4 active cruisers, 3 active BC, and 1 BS).  So I am getting space poor.  I want to build back up for a bit. 

For Min, my miner/indy alt, I am 1 week from DST & BR (9 days but yea).  I just started playing with PI, finished my lastest round of BPO purchasing, and have stockpiled couple ships.  Her goals are refining all ore types in system to 3, Ice Refining to 4, and frieghters.  Can't actually fit it all as the freighter skill is a couple days over but the 6 month is a JF.  Again I have an isk goal for her 3B.   This is because of course I am going to need a lot to get a JF and this is a part way point. The last piece is reducing the station tax (either through a POS or through standing).

I finish my degree in 8 months.  Part of these goals are because of when I am done with school, I want options of what to do.  And I want to have and provide Logistic services for me and the corp.

No comments:

Post a Comment