Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Growing, Large Alliances stop by,

Two parts of growing really.  The Corp is growing, and my toons are growing.  Both in significant ways.

We are growing, we added 4 more active pilots.  The Anoms in system are now regularly cleared in groups and we have been expanding next door.  This is awesome!! 

We have always had BL in the area.  Kadeshi move 15-20 supers in a while back.  Now we have 50-80ish N3 in Gehi.  And a guy from TEST shot at our DST.  Only 1 TEST guy so we invited him to leave. 

Hmm what else, learned a bit more about T2 and PI.  One of the people that show to our local meetup is a WH guy and walked me through it.  T2, I have chosen to focus on specific things.  About 5 items really, mostly Armor/Drone items.  Outside of that I will dabble in other things only if I have time.  I have heard there is going to be return of some datacores on failure come Pheobie.  So no invention will happen before then. Minerva is a little over 1 week from flying a DST or BR.  Omg, soo looking forward to that. Next project is to figure out what area to supply to. 

Flying a Prophecy fairly regularly atm.  Good ship, and I like that I can use either missles or guns.  I need some drone skills, but I am all caught up on my Fleet reqs, so that and interceptors are next on Moars list.

No comments:

Post a Comment