Monday, September 29, 2014

1 month later


I need to post more often.  I deleted the original on accident before posting it.  Hopefully I will get it right this time.

So we have been in Irmalin for a little over a month.  We have set up a couple PoS's and a POCO.  That was a new experience, and entertaining.   I did see the issue with structure hit points.  Of course I assume a cruiser then battlecruiser probably aren't the optimal ships to use, but they are optimal for me so I do what I can.

Lets see, fought a 1v1.  Cruiser vs Cruiser.  I didn't die, and my opponent had 9x my SP.  They had T2 weapons and modules.  I had some T2 modules, but survived and made them rep enough they had to turn their scram off.   Benefit of fighting in your home system is safe spots. Anyway not dying I am not counting as a loss.  And I learned a lot.

I learn a lot from every fight.  Probably because I have a lot to learn.

Had another meetup.  Met a couple new people from different Corps.  Have a few offers, but my Corp is getting better and my corpmates are really cool when I make mistakes. So I am staying, and hoping it gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment